SolarMount Structures Pvt. Ltd., incorporated as a private limited company on 17th November 2015, under the Companies Act 2013, was established by a team of first generation entrepreneurs having a long and successful tenure in technical, commercial, management and marketing.
The company is being managed by a team of experienced professionals driven by an unrelenting desire to excel in servicing the customer with quality products.
The company received ISO 9001-2015 certification on 28th April 2017 for manufacturing “Cold Rollformed C & Z Profiles”.
SolarMount has its Cold Roll formed CEE and ZED Section Purlins manufacturing plant in the western part of India at “Bhumi World Industrial Park”, a space with modern infrastructure and amenities all combined in a convenient location, Pimplas, NH3, about 60 km from Mumbai airport.
“Industrial Sheds at Bhumi World” are packed with features like uninterrupted power and water supply. The company has registered office in downtown Thane, 35km from Mumbai airport.
- Cold Rollfoming facility is geographically positioned to cater to pan India and global markets.
- State-of-art Cold Roll-Forming Line is incorporated with hydraulic-servo drive and PLC control to ensure quality in terms of close dimensional tolerances of CEE and ZED sections produced.
- Rollfoming line is equipped with online hydraulic punching.
- Offline Punching Presses are being used for Customized punching solution for CEE & ZED Profiles in straight lengths for PEB and Solar PV module mounting structures.
- CEE & ZED, Cold Rollformed profiles in straight lengths are being used as Purlins, Girts.
- All production machines engineered and made in India have PLC control automation for ensuring accuracy, quality and productivity.
PRODUCTION CAPACITY – 6,000 TPA
At SolarMount, quality is synonymous with safety and reliability because these are the things that matters most to the active or passive users of its products.
In the fields of Photovoltaic Sector and PEB, SolarMount wants to attain a leadership position in providing steel mounting sections, mostly Rafter, Purlins and Girts as per customer’s requirements and specifications. These cold Rollformed (CRF) steel sections can be either supplied from pre-galvanized steel or can be supplied post hot dipped galvanized in high zinc coating thickness up 80-100 microns on each side.